Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Woof, Woof! (The Links)

Woof, woof, woof. Maybe you need this. I don't believe a word of it.

Just like I always tell everyone: use the internet for all your research needs. Actually go touch, view, buy at the best place. The internet is a great tool for researching things, I like to read reviews of people that have bought what I am looking at to see their experience. When I am ready to buy I use the internet to find the best deal, and then go inspect and buy at the actual location. Why do I feel like I just completely repeated myself. That was weird. Must be a glitch in the matrix.

A lot of people like the iPhone. When you switch carriers you must really, really, really want something. Even though you can move your number now, it is still not the easiest thing to get done. I hope all these iPhone owners are happy when the new iPhone comes out.

Many nights it feels like I have got to the end of the internet. It looks as if it may be a reality. What happens when there is no more internet? I am sure we will figure out a way to move on.

Why does BlockBuster want to buy Circuit City? I just do not get it.

This is pretty cool. I think it would be cool if there was UFO's, but I don't believe any of these.

No comments: