Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Cinco De Mayo Party

We had a great party on Saturday, May 3. We had two (had 3 - but one cancelled at the last minute) families over. A total of 18 people. The menu included:
  • Chicken Enchiladas
  • Spanish Rice (first time making this one)
  • Corn
  • Seven Layer Dip
  • Mexican Soft Drinks
  • Salad
  • Fruit Salad
  • Tacquitos
It was great. Everyone loved the food and we had a great time with our friends. The kids all played together. From Nintendo Wii - Guitar Hero to hide and seek to jumping on the tramp they did everything. It was great. Us adults hung out and then played Mexican Train. I like that game. It is fun, and you can chat while you play. I like CatchPhrase too, but that is not really a game you can chat and play, there is too much going on.

And if you were wondering, I did win Mexican Train. Even though Diana was trying to cheat and take the title from me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WAS NOT CHEATING!!!

BTW- You forgot the yummy chocolate carmel cake that one of our friends brought for dessert!

Anonymous said...

I didn't mean for that to be anonymous - obviously it is me!