Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Saturday, May 3 (mid-morning)

I get home from WalMart and I am already tired. It was a long morning and a late night, so I was already getting exhausted. It was time to take Chloe to dance tryouts. Chloe was trying out for Jazz Attitude. She is very excited to make the team and I hope it happens for her. So we go to the dance studio and we are sent with the younger girls to the backyard to learn the steps for the routine they are trying out for. Now me being the only Dad there I sat on some steps in the back of the house and listened to my iPod and played the GameBoy DS. It was fun. Diana told me this would take hours so I was prepared with my toys. But to my surprise Chloe was called in after about a little more than a half-hour. She did not want me to go in to watch the actual tryout so I just waited in the car. She came out 10 minutes later and we were done. I was happy. I did not want to spend two hours of my day (too much to do) waiting for Chloe to dance. Chloe, I am hoping you make it! It will be great! We are supposed to be finding out in a couple days. I will keep you posted.

No comments: