Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Costco - Saturday

After dance Chloe and I went to Costco. My favorite store. There was some more stuff that I did not get at WalMart. We ran to Costco and got more stuff for the Cinco De Mayo party tonight. The Costco is great. We got Churros while we were there. I love the Churros at Costco. They are so much more chewy than Churros you get other places. And they are only a dollar! Chloe and I also ran to my parents house to pick up some more chairs. We do not have enough chairs for everyone coming over tonight. My parents have a lot of extra folding chairs. We always end up borrowing chairs and then taking them back. I am going to ask my Dad if I can just keep these chairs so we can have them when we need them. As I was heading home from these errands I get an text message that my wife is not happy with my son. Trouble is brewing.

No comments: