Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Links for Wednesday, May 7

Flickr is going to start letting you upload video. I am an opponent to that. Flickr is for photos. Also, Flickr is the number 1 photo-sharing site in the world. Sign up now and start sharing!

I guess this Grand Theft Auto thing is going to be pretty big. Never played it. Never will. Anderson, my buddy, has it and I bet he has been playing it for days.

Now this is one of the awesomest things I have seen. And of course Disney would be the first to use it. Disney is usually pretty pioneering.

I am sure the prices for honey will skyrocket soon. The prices for everything else is going up.

This is not encouraging at all. I better get some lysol wipes for the office. I wonder what IT will think when they see me wiping the keyboard with a wipe.

New Curve coming out. I won't be getting it. I still love my Curve 8320.

Only one day until the new LOST. Is Clare dead? Missing? Who has her? Why was her Dad there? So many questions. I am sure we will barely even see what happens. This week is going to be about Locke. We know Locke is not one of the Oceanic 6, so are we going to see if he is alive in the future, see others that decided to stay on the island? Or is this an actual flashback this time? I am excited. Check out the preview.

No comments: