Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Mother's Day

It is weird that Mother's Day is so soon this year. I can't believe it. I need to get Diana some stuff. I have it all planned out what I want to get her. It all started with the Dyson.

Just kidding, the Dyson is not a mother's day present. And Diana already said I could not get her an iPod (her nano has the "white screen of death" - it works, but the screen just stays white all the time, so you cannot pick songs). Diana says that since she already has an iPod I cannot give her a Mother's Day gift that replaces something.

I need to get to shopping here pretty soon, becasue the days go by so fast. It has been so long since I have seen the ocean. Sorry. A little Long December there for you. I think i will go shopping Wednesday for my lunch. I would put where I am going, but Diana reads this and then she would know what she is getting, and to make Chloe feel better about it, I promise not to get anything from WalMart for Mother's Day. Chloe does not really like WalMart, she likes Target, but that is just because she is not the one paying for things. If money was not a concern I would go to Target and pay 10 to 15% more for everything.

No comments: