- Carissa's here
- I blame you Matt
- He's a happy little elf today
- Would Karl? I would give him a receipt.
- I'm gonna get so rowdy the rest of you will look mellow
- You're going to get a hernia in your teeth
- You let people beat you down, we are going to have to show you the door.
- So I don't lick my stitches
- I like my pigeon on the bone
- That is why she is a manager and you are a coordinator
- Anne, hold on...now go
- Instead of any real security I will ask you questions
- If I get cold on the plane I just snuggle with myself
- He's a swiss army knife of style
- I'm so sick of you
- Ain't no one playing me like a puppet
- It was like finding out Darth Vader was Luke's father
- Sid is more quotable today because he drank last night
- Let's get our check from the Russian
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
- Do you want me to start a list?
- He's an angry elf
- That's what makes it a great shortcut
- Am I hot?
- You need some FloMax
- The pimp is responsible for compliance
- I wonder if that guy just killed those tourists
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
- John Lennon is a dick
- It is probably because they let him wear a hat.
- Someone farted really loud in there
- Yeah, I have a problem
- Penetration is a funny word
- Taylor saw my head pop up from under the desk
- I'm just saving her for later
- If it says 23:58 I just sit and stare at it until it turns
- Anything I gave you was unused
- I wrote that down in my little black book to show God
- Matt was impressed
- Some people post all the time with nonsensical crap
- I train in Brazilian Jujitsu
- I thought that started with K
- Sounds like PUNT!
- Matts not going to get nose cancer
- "Yeah, we're hungry." "Uh...huh."
- Collin got Czeched
Monday, June 21, 2010
Good news is that the quotes today are great. One of the best days ever or quotes.
- Can I get back through this door?
- If you do it like I said everything will be fine
- I am cool like that
- You can ask for anything, what I approve for you is a different story altogether
- I can read numbers...with practice
- I am not spanking my monkey at all today
- Thanks, cuz my Czech really sucks
- The closer I hold my laptop to the ceiling the better reception I get
- I can only take requests, I can't read your mind
- There is a bunch of masses in hereIf you had a white coat I would trust you more Matt
- You gotta give me more notice if you want me to check out a guys crotch
Sunday, June 20, 2010
By the way - you can follow great Catalyst quotes on Twitter by searching #catquotes. I will be submitting here and so will some friends of mine here at the event - but What the Heck Over will always be THE place to go for your Catalyst quotes that can be taken out of context.
- She's secretly a dominatrix
- Feel free, we'll just be listening
- We're going to do this. We are going to walk that street.
- I gotta hit 2 like 3 times
- Those smelled better than they taste
- I thought baby Jesus would be taller
- Yeah, I haven't heard that yet
- I want to see your hernia later
- Maybe I will bunk with you
Saturday, June 19, 2010
- You're all hopped up on apple juice
- They don't use snowballs
- I gotta pee
- Only if you smell burning feathers
- You have Jamie's permission to kill someone. That is power.
- My college degree says nothing about easels
- I really need to stop saying "the Gartner people," I am the Gartner people
- You'd never make it as a truck driver
- It is 2 more than 5.1
- I have not said a word to you in 25 minutes
- I agree with you. It is sad that we are wasting 1 piece of paper.
- I've got live tuna in my suitcase
- I like bananas in Prague
- Feel free to organize them while you are over there
- This is like a weird dream I am in right now
- I want candles for Fathers Day
- She's him Mum
- Are you sharing rooms when he gets here?
- Why can't the world standardize on just one paper size?
- I know a lot of websites that you shouldn't go to on your work laptop.
- We had two each and I didn't sleep for a day and a half
- You're solving world peace today? It's only 9 o'clock.
I am in Prague (again) and setting up for another Catalyst. So far no volcano, my luggage has not gotten lost, and I have not been more than 100 yards out of the hotel. Sounds like the event is actually going to happen this time.
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Also, to all you losers that speed past people trying to get over only to douible the wait time when you are forced to get over: please try to stay in the flow of traffic. It helps everyone out. You are not the most important person in the world.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T