Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Commuting

The picture above is what I was presented with on my drive home tonight. It added about 15 minutes to my commute. I know that does not sound like much, but sometimes that 15 minutes can change the way you think about your day.

Also, to all you losers that speed past people trying to get over only to douible the wait time when you are forced to get over: please try to stay in the flow of traffic. It helps everyone out. You are not the most important person in the world.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

2 comments:

Ayn Rand said...

I am the most important person in the world.

However, you are correct. People who jocky for position are playing a losing game. A nice good flow of good moving traffics gets everyone (even #1 person in the world: me), home earlier.

Anonymous said...

Joven is evil.