- You're all hopped up on apple juice
- They don't use snowballs
- I gotta pee
- Only if you smell burning feathers
- You have Jamie's permission to kill someone. That is power.
- My college degree says nothing about easels
- I really need to stop saying "the Gartner people," I am the Gartner people
- You'd never make it as a truck driver
- It is 2 more than 5.1
- I have not said a word to you in 25 minutes
- I agree with you. It is sad that we are wasting 1 piece of paper.
- I've got live tuna in my suitcase
- I like bananas in Prague
- Feel free to organize them while you are over there
- This is like a weird dream I am in right now
- I want candles for Fathers Day
- She's him Mum
- Are you sharing rooms when he gets here?
- Why can't the world standardize on just one paper size?
- I know a lot of websites that you shouldn't go to on your work laptop.
- We had two each and I didn't sleep for a day and a half
- You're solving world peace today? It's only 9 o'clock.
Saturday, June 19, 2010
Hello, part 1 (Try #2)
Since I am in Prague preparing for another Catalyst Conference I thought I better do some quotes (plus I have had requests - especially from Chloe). Remember that I will taking the best quotes from my Twitter feed (@mattroblyer - follow me!) to be on the blog. Here are what I have so far: