Saturday, May 24, 2008

National Treasure 2

Saturday night we watched National Treasure 2 as a family. I do not like Nic Cage, but I enjoyed National Treasure 1. I also enjoyed NT2 when we saw it in the theatre in St. George when it first came out.

This is a good movie with the same plot as the first one, just a different treasure, and they added Nic Cage's parents into the movie. This movie is not bad. You should watch it. It is fun. They will do a part 3 - they set it up in this movie.

I give this movie 4 out of 5 stars - and if Nic Cage was not in it maybe they could have gotten a higher rating.

I did not see the new Indiana Jones movie this weekend. I do not see very many shows and I am waiting for Dark Knight. See the Jokers site here.

Here is the link to the new TV commercial for Dark Knight. Man, I cannot wait for this movie.

No comments: