Saturday, May 10, 2008

Downtown


Last night Chloe and I went downtown for a children's orchestra concert. Whenever I have to go downtown I like to park near the courthouse (free after 6PM) and then trake Trax to where ever we are going downtown. You wouldn't believe it but while we were waiting for the train Mehmet Okur and AK47 came up to wait for the train with us. If you do not believe me, look at the pic below.

I wonder why Memo was wearing his away Jersey. And what about that purse? AK - I know you are from Russia, but in america, buys don't wear purses - or even a "man bag".

I have a theory about replica jerseys and it basically states - "If you are over 18 you should not wear a replica jersey." C'mon, by the time you are 18 you should be your own person, not trying to be someone else. It is funny when I see older people wearing jersey's. I usually snicker aloud to myself and then tell everyone my theory and no one ever agrees with me. I tell them that they must have a jersey at home they like to wear, because my theory is very sound.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do not think that is the real Memo or the real AK47. I think your pictures have been digital enhanced to make it look like it really them.