Thursday, May 15, 2008

Links Before LOST

It is Thursday again. That means LOST. This week better be a good one. Last week was a real downer for me. I hope I am not going overboard though, cause then nothing will be good. This weeks episode is supposed to show the Oceanic 6 getting home. I am sure that not too many questions will be answered though. If they answered questions - it wouldn't be LOST.

They say that cell phone ear thingies are going to start looking nicer, but if you walk around with one of those things you just have to fess up that you are a super-geek.

Have problems with your computer? Try this place, they seem to know what they are talking about.

I am a Plaxo member, but I like Linked In better (check out my profile on the right-hand navigation - and while you are there, click on the ads!). Having Comcast buy Plaxo probably won't change anything. Plaxo having access to my Internet records is weird though - and trying to use Plaxo to record TV watching habits is odd also.

I used to want to be an astronaut, but not so much anymore.

I like Batman, and this is one movie that I will go see on the opening day.

Thanks for reading. And yes, I spell-checked my post tonight.

Have fun watching LOST.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that after being together for "X" amount of years I am still learning things about you! I had no idea you at one time wanted to be an astronaut. Is that really true or did you just say that so you could use the link?? You would have made a great astronaut!!

BTW- LOST was awesome last week as well as last night!!!