Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Links

This makes for interesting reading. You can see all the customer satisfaction ratings for hotels, phones, cables, fast food, airlines and more. When you read this you understand that you need to switch to DirecTV as soon as possible. But first call me so I can refer you and get credit on my account.

I never even heard of this, but Disney needs to step it up and keep Virtual Magic Kingdom free. Disney is RICH - what is the problem with giving this game away for free? Losers.

I never use SMS text messaging on my curve - I always use instant messaging on my phone. I guess I am ahead of the curve here. Can you believe that the average subscriber sends 2 SMS messages a day. That seems SUPER low.

I really think that the PS3 and the XBox 360 have maxed out at their price points. A Wii is only $250 and has better/funner game play in my opinion. Plus, who wants to spend $600+ to get their system up and running?

No wonder I do not like George W. Bush. The dude does not use a computer.

No comments: