Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Costco - Friday

I forgot to tell you about my shopping trip to Costco on Friday. Diana had said it was time for a new vacuum, and I thought OK, let's do it. It was time. Our old vacuum was pretty old. And it was always getting clogged with long, red hair. If you have never met my wife she has the longest, thickest, most beautiful red hair. But it clogs a vacuum like nothing you have ever seen. To vacuum across our bedroom I have to stop halfway to clean out the vacuum. So I got a Dyson. The DC14, it is for people that have animals. While I was looking at other vacuums they were all fairly expensive (except for one really cheap-looking one) and if Diana can get the Dyson to last for as long as our other vacuum, it will be great. Diana was pretty happy and can't wait to vacuum everyday (one of the items I demanded for buying the Dyson). And don't worry, a Dyson at Costco is quite a but less expensive then on the Dyson website.

Boy, it sure is late, hopefully I can keep this up.

No comments: