Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Jordan in the Storm

Jordan is in trouble. His room is a mess. We want to move him upstairs because he just is not trustworthy enough to be so alone downstairs. He doesn't clean his room. He does not put things away. He destroys the toy room. Basically, he keeps two rooms a complete mess. By the way, I am back to my Saturday recap. This is the storm I was talking about earlier. I get home from Costco and Diana and Jordan were downstairs cleaning for the party. Things were not good. Diana was just trying to get the toy room done and said that they would just keep the door to his room closed and no one can go in. Diana is just going to clean his room while she clears it out for the move upstairs. I hope things get better for him. Once he is upstairs he will be forced to keep the room clean because Mom and Dad will be walking by all the time. Hopefully this will get resolved soon.

No comments: