Monday, May 5, 2008

Friday, May 2

Tonight we went to a Hawaiian Luau, had some good food and listened to some music from the islands. The available foods were: roasted pig (the pig carcass was on the serving table), corned beef and hash, and a lot of other great hawaiian foods. I don't know what most of it is, I just eat it. There is some weird sweet potato stuff that they served that I did not have (not a big fan of the sweet potato). The desserts were supplied by the party-goers and they were good too. I ate a bunch of hawaiian. The kids ate a little hawaiian and a lot of desserts. Diana had McDonalds afterwards. She really seemed to like her McD's. There was a band that started by playing some nice mellow Hawaiian music and it was good. By the end of the night they were rocking out and Diana was like - "Where is the Hawaiian music, these guys are just rocking." And they were playing all kinds of just straight rock and roll, but no Counting Crows. Too bad for me I guess.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

11:02 - - You're Late.

Matt said...

you're clock is fast. Refresh.