Monday, May 12, 2008

Sorry

I was supposed to blog tonight and I do have quite a bit to note, but I finally got my old work computer home and I have been playing with/setting it up all night so far, and now it is time for bed. I will post more tomorrow.

I will leave you tonight with a link to the new Blackberry phone, and it is cool. This phone is supposed to be an iPhone killer, but I just don't see how. The people that buy an iPhone are not the same people buying a Blackberry. Apple is probably not worried, especially since they are so close to releasing the next iPhone that will solve all the original iPhone complaints. All I know for sure is that if anyone wants to give me a Bold, I would not refuse it. You should know up front - it is going to be sold for the AT&T network only for now.

No comments: