Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Woo/Date Night

Diana and I went out tonight on our first of many woo/date nights. It is time set aside just for me and Diana to go out and do something. Some times it may be shopping. Some times it may just be a nice dinner. Some times it could be a movie. Tonight we went to a movie (Wanted) and then to dinner (Chik-fil-a). It was a good time. The movie was good and even awesome in parts. If you are an Angelina Jolie fan you will love this movie. She is one bad woman, and this movie shows it. I give this movie 3.5 out of 5 stars. I do not want to say more - maybe a full review when it comes out on video. Diana will probably make us buy it.
After the movie we went to Chik-fil-a and got our regular (Chicken Nugget combo with Lemonade to drink). Chik-fil-a is awesome and I think I should go there more. I love it.
We just got home and while I blog Diana is watching So You Think You Can Dance. When I have more time I will blog a little about this show. It is...how do I say this...interesting.

No comments: