Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Can You Keep My Bags?

While we were in San Francisco for the day I had my luggage (Chloe and I were flying home that night). I had no idea what to do with my stuff and I did not want to carry it around all day. We were at the Powell Street BART station and I know the area fairly well, Burton Group has had Catalyst there a couple times. It came to me in a flash, "Take your stuff to the Hilton, they will watch your stuff." The Hilton was only two blocks away. A pretty quick walk in San Francisco and I had my stuff put away for the day. The Hilton has changed a ton since the last time I was there. They now have a Starbucks in the lobby. There is also no more little cafe and restaurant in the back of the lobby, it is a big ballroom now. Big changes. I didn't like them.

No comments: