Saturday, July 26, 2008

Last Night

Last night we (the entire family) went to a neighbors house for a little get-together. We had a good time hanging out with friends and talking. As the night went on we shot off some parachuters. The wind did not seem that bad, but once the parachuter was in the air it drifted on to the top and over the house. I kept moving back and further back until I in the neighbors yard. After I shot off like 10 parachuters the owner of the house came out and kicked me off his property. The kids weren't happy because then the parachuters drifted too far away. I wasn't happy about the neighbor guy and I told him that I only had a couple left to do. I wasn't happy, but my friend that lives by the guy told me that the guy was always a jerk and it wasn't just me. After the parachuters we did some sparklers. I had like 20 kids around me all trying to get their sparkler lit at the same time. Needless to say, there were some injuries. One of the girls got poked in the chest by someone else with a sparkler and another girl stepped on some hot ash. Once I got back to the adults I had to tell them that there was a reason I have only 2 kids, I can't control any more than that.

Overall it was a good night. The kids went right to sleep when we got home. We tired them out, and that is always a good thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

2 Kids, what about 'Ingrid'?