Monday, July 28, 2008

Tyler Perry's Meet the Browns

The next movie we watched was Tyler Perry's Meet the Browns. Some of the stuff that Tyler Perry has done is excellent, others have not been very good. Keep reading to find out what I thought.

**START SPOILERS**

This movie was not very good all. The story was not good. This movie was not funny. I wondered if this was supposed to be a comedy or a drama, but I don't think anyone knew while they were making it. Also, Rick Fox cannot act. This movie should have been better, but it followed every cliche in the book.

**END SPOILERS**

I give this movie 2 out of 5 stars. I really had no hopes for this movie. Madea was also in this movie and it was very stupid. I am sick of Madea. I feel like Tyler Perry feels like she should just be in all his movies and hopes having her in the movie will drive an audience. Not this time.

No comments: