Thursday, July 31, 2008

Been A Long Month

The month of July has seemed like it has last forever. That is not a bad thing, the month has been fun, we have been busy for most of the month. Here is a quick recap of the month.

I started out the month just getting home from Catalyst and going right to Webelos Day Camp for two days. Then Diana and I saw some reindeer (Elk) and Sid had to correct me not once, but twice. Diana and I started our Woo nights this month, see what I mean, hasn't it seemed like we have been having Woo nights for a long time? I saw the Godfather trilogy for the first time in its completeness. We did fireworks for the 4th of July and all the family came in for a couple weeks. We went to the mansion and Lagoon. The family went to a Bees game and I hung out with my best friend for 5 minutes. I adopted Ingrid for a night. Chloe and I went to Sacramento (got to take a 10 hour car ride). Chloe went 4-wheeling. I saw Dark Knight, twice. I bought the Augustana CD and it has quickly became one of my very favorites. Estelle Getty died. I finally got Mario Kart for the family. Got the license plates for our new cars. Lastly, I had to pay over $4 for a gallon of gas. BOOOOOOO!

No comments: