Saturday, July 5, 2008

Definitely, maybe

Watched another movie today. Definitely, maybe. Diana thought Dane Cook was in this movie. I do not watch Dane Cook movies so I had to make sure it wasn't him before I rented it. It was not Dane Cook, it was Ryan Reynolds. This movies was cute and was not bad. Here is the synopsis:
**START SPOILERS**
The movies starts with what looks like a pretty successful guy getting divorce papers. He goes to pick his daughter up at school, he gets her a couple days a week) where they had their first lesson on sex education. The girl had some questions (of course), but it was not about sex, it was about how her Mom and Dad met. The Dad goes in to the story, but the story is about three girls, and the daughter will need to choose which one becomes the Mom. The stories are cute and you see how he falls in and out of love with the girls and how life changes things. You get commentary from the daughter as the story goes along. The girl picks out which one is her Mom, but also realizes that her Dad is still in love with one of the other girls in the story. The daughter helps her Dad get back with April, the girl that he loves. It all ends happy.
**END SPOILERS**
As we were watching I told Diana how the show would go and I hit it right on. I picked the Mom out and said who the Dad would end up with. I am awesome, or I watch too many movies. I give this movie 3.5 stars out of 5. I do recommend this movie for someone that wants a fun, light, romantic comedy.

No comments: