Monday, April 7, 2008

Fantasy NBA

Well, I made it to the championship in my fantasy nba league. I had to drop/add all last week to beat the guy I was against. Don't know what that is do you? Well, I used to call it cheating, but I won my NBA league last year doing it, and I made it a major part of the league this year (whomever wins one year is the commish the following year). I set a moves limit of 30 and then only used 11 of those during the season. That left 19 moves for the playoffs. I was the number 2 seed and got a first round bye. I would let you know who was on my team, but injuries ravaged my team so I am down to a load of losers. I started with Wade [out with injury], Marion [out with injury], D. Howard, C. Paul, C. Butler [out most of season with injury], Kaman [out wih injury] and more. I had a great team until guys started falling like flies. It was disappointing. Back to the point of what is drop/add? I would drop players that were not playing for guys that were playing, in an attempt to just pick up stats. I went through 15 of my remaining moves in one week. I barely squeaked by, and now I have only 3 moves for this week. Check that, 2 moves, I just used one. We will see what happens for my team, but at least baseball is starting. After week one I am in first place by a game, but my starting pitcher (Gorzellany on the Pirates)today is getting shelled.

No comments: