Thursday, April 3, 2008

First Post

Hello, my name is Matt Roblyer and I have decided to start a blog. I don't know what the blog will become, but it will generally be a journal of my life and times. A couple things to know about me as I get started: I am a 31 year-old married male, living in Salt Lake City, Utah. I have two kids (girl, 11, and boy, 10). I work at Burton Group, an IT research and advisory firm, as the program manager. I have a wide-array of duties but mostly they consist of managing the content for our Catalyst Conference (register now for North America) and managing the SharePoint site for the content team. There is a lot of other things that I do at work too, this is a very small list. I like a fairly wide-variety of music (counting crows is my favorite), just no country. I am a big sports fan, and I like to play fantasy sports as well. Check back in later.

No comments: