Sunday, April 6, 2008

Disneyland

Hey, me again.

My family and I just got back from a trip to Disneyland (mid-March). I posted my pics on Flickr here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mroblyer/. You can also view my pictures from when I was in Barcelona, Spain for work. I will try to post more pictures of my life as time goes on. I used to not like Flickr (as you can tell, my Spain pictures were posted years ago). I did not like the interface, the load times, or the limitations I had. When I went to post my disneyland pictures (had family screaming to see them), Flickr was a completely new experience, and I liked it. Upload multiple pictures, tag and describe at the same time. I now firmly reccommend Flickr to all people on the web (and it is FREE if you use less then 100MB a month).

Back to Disnyland. It was a great vacation. My family of 4 went with my sister's family of 5. We stayed at the Disneyland hotel. I will post a full review of Disneyland, Jet Blue (the airline we used), and my sisters family in my upcoming posts. The wife just turned on August Rush, you will probably see a review of that too. Other things upcoming: review of "Saturday Nights and Sunday Mornings" the counting crows new album, and that is all I have right now.

No comments: