Friday, April 11, 2008

Getting a Scooter

Today Diana and I went to Alpine Medical Equipment to pick out Diana's scooter. She wanted a purple one, but they don't have purple, just a dark blue. It will be the same kind of scooter we rented for Disneyland. That scooter was perfect for what we needed, so this one should be just right. It will take about 3 weeks to get it, but then Diana will be riding in style. After the appointment I worked the rest of the day at home. Which was fine until the kids got home and then all of a sudden kids are talking to me as I try to work. I sent out a lot of Catalyst emails today, we are finalizing speakers and the schedule. The conference is coming together and the end user case studies that we will offer are going to be great. Still have about a quarter of the slots open, so still a lot of work to do, but I love crossing stuff off my to do list.

No comments: