Friday, April 25, 2008

Money, Money, Money

Rebate checks are coming early. The President is freaking out so he decided to get the economic stimulus checks out early. He, of course, does nothing as oil prices double/triple from when he took office (all his buddies are oil guys). But now that his time in office is running out, he decided that he wants people to have good thoughts about him. At least this time I don't have to pay back the money. This truly is free money this time. An advance of a tax cut for next year. Now we just have to decide how to spend/save of the rebate.

Don't you just love Microsoft. They release a new version of their software (Vista). Everyone hates it. Businesses will not use it. Most people would rather just use XP, because it just works. No funny business like you get with Vista. Microsoft has announced that they are extending the life of XP, which they wanted to kill a year ago, because there would be a riot if it was actually pulled.

The Bees win again. They are now 19-1. The one loss coming the night I went to a game. I guess it is all me. Maybe I will have to go to another game soon just to see if it is me or not. Anyways, I guess these guys are good.

Yesterday's Lost was pretty good. Read the recap from MSN and let me know what you think. I would rate last nights episode a 4 out of 5. This season on Lost there has not been an episode that has rated under 4. This is by far the best TV show on right now.

No comments: