Monday, April 7, 2008

Blackberry Curve

I know, you are all wondering how I posted from Chloe's dance studio. Well, I recently got a blackberry curve with tmobile. And it is awesome. I do realworld stuff with it, like look up addresses and phone numbers on the fly. I almost always have my IM running on it and I am in constant communication with the office. I am in the beta of blackberry enterprise server at work. So having my work email and calendar is invaluable. I like it. When I got rid of our cell phones a couple years ago I never wantesd to get another one. I still find the phone to be a nuisance, but the rest of the features on this curve are sweet. One of the best features is that at home my phone switches to my home wifi connection and all calls are free. Now I just need to get into texting, which I currently find completely annoying. Once you go blackberry you never go back.

No comments: