Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Chloe Update

Chloe did not make the final vote for representative at school. That is too bad. She is sad about it and I am sad for her. She is going to run next year (so no, I cannot tell you the skit, she wants to use it next year) and already has her slogan, "Don't be a turtle, vote for chloe" or something like that. I have no idea what it means, but it is her campaign.

We did have fun as a family getting her ready for the campaign and making posters and flyers and paper buttons (that were never used - thanks anyways Diana, they looked really good!).

Other than that not much is going for Chloe, except she is addicted to the Twilight series of books and it is pretty much all she talks about. Hey, I like the books, but I can still talk about other stuff, like my blackberry and...well, at least I can talk about my blackberry.

Sorry C-Bug! Next year we will get them!

No comments: