Tuesday, June 10, 2008

NBA Finals

Watching the NBA Finals right now. I got the best wife that will sit and watch "stupid" NBA (her words). The only annoying thing is that she turns on her laptop volume and goes to sites with sounds and music while I watch. I don't say anythin as I sit here, but she will read this and then know. Pretty passive-aggressive, huh?

Anyways. The Sunday night game I called the big comeback by the Lakers. The Celtics were up 24, I told Diana that we could not change the channel because the Lakers were going to make a game of it. And they did. There was only about 25 seconds that were really close. The Lakers waited too long to come back, but it was fun being right.

The Lakers are not playing that well (Kobe is), but Boston is completely horrible right now. If Boston does not wake up the Lakers will crush them tonight. If Boston can come back and win this the series is over.

No comments: