Monday, June 30, 2008

LINKS for Today

XP is finally gone! Unless you really want it. Then you can get it. This is becoming crazy.

Being able to write a curse word on a test and then getting points for it. That is stupid. What is even more stupid is that the curse does not really answer the question.

What more can you say about Tiger Woods? He is the worlds best golfer on one leg, one and a half legs, on a unicylce, where ever, whenever. He crushes the competition.

World Exclusive! See Walmart's new logo here.

Diana and I watched The Godfather (parts 1 and 2) this weekend and I highly doubt that Grand Theft Auto matches up. The Godfather created the mafia movie and the entire genre that so many people try to rip-off nowadays.

I think that original programming on the internet will take off in the next five years. As soon as everyone has the high-speed access to take advantage of it. If the media companies put good content out for people - we will find it.

This sounds good, but in my line of work I email so much that trying to cut it down would have me on the phone 90% of the time. I am just not willing to do that.

No comments: