Tuesday, June 3, 2008

L to the I to the N to the K to the S

Fo' shizzle!

Now that Barack is the nominee, what does it mean? Can he beat McCain? Can the country really unite behind him? I just do not think he has the complete package to win in November. I will vote for him, but there are many people will not, just because of his skin color.

Want an iPod touch (like me)? Buy a qualifying Apple product and get one for FREE! I say just go for it.

I like Bill Simmons on ESPN and he is a huge Boston homer. I can not believe the ESPN let him run this column in the magazine, but they did.

I hope to take this flight in October, but I probably will not get the firetrucks and the appetizers before getting on.

I like the blackberry (you have been reading haven't you?). It seems as if the secret is out of the bag. If you want to know about the next iPhone, click here.

This is a little scary. Very Minority Report.

No comments: