Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Secondhand Serenade

On Monday I won tickets to the End Zone for Secondhand Serenade (Diana's current favorite song/band). I was pretty happy and Diana was ecstatic. The only thing was that the show was at 3:45PM and I had a meeting from 2 to 3PM. Diana said she would come get me and then drive together to the show. Diana got to my work early enough, but my meeting went over (about a half-hour) so we missed the show. Instead me and Diana spent time chatting in the car. I promised to buy Diana the CD for Secondhand Serenade, hopefully that makes up for missing the show. Diana listened to the show on the radio as she drove back home. During the show they gave away tickets to the actual concert tomorrow night. So, now not only did I make Diana miss the End Zone, but she missed the actual concert as well.

I am such a jerk.

No comments: