Thursday, June 5, 2008

Reward Time

Chloe got straight A's at school (5 A+'s) and that means she gets a reward. Chloe and I will be going to Sacramento this summer to hang at my sister's house. It will be a good time. Chloe worked hard to get to her grades so I think it is great that she can get rewarded. Jordan did not quite get his grades where they needed to be, so he will not be going on the trip. There won't be any punishments for his grades, but there won't be any rewards for him either.

The current plan is me and Chloe drive with my sister to Sacramento (she will be in town for the family reunion this summer). Chloe and I will stay in Sacramento for a couple days and then fly home. We will hit the Jelly Belly factory as well as anything else Sacramento has (does Sac have anything else?)

No comments: