Saturday, June 14, 2008

Cabela's

Jordan and I ran to Cabela's today (yes, in the new car - Cabela's was the first errand in the new car). We had never been there before. It was pretty cool. Stuffed animals of all types, people buying things like crazy, and a lot of stuff that I just do not think that I need. What did I buy, you ask? I cannot say, but it was probably something for father's day (either my Dad or Diana's Dad, or something for both of them). Overall, Cabela's was pretty cool. I would go back. I do want to try their restaurant - it is supposed to be real good and have some interesting items on it (some not-usual meat types for hamburgers and such). I just cannot believe how big the place is - and how much stuff and people can be in the place, as well as the parking lot. Cabela's is like its very own city. It is crazy. Only if it had stuff in it that was actually cool.

No comments: