Monday, June 16, 2008

LINKS

Being able to load videos onto my iPod and then plugging the iPod into my plane seat for a long flight would be awesome. Almost enough for me to want to switch to United. In reality I just want Delta to do this also. It would be awesome.

While it would be great if your company could provide every electronic gadget for you, in reality very few actually help the company and would be paid for by your company. I think everyone should be outfitted with a Blackberry, but not everyone likes being connected to work every second. For me, it is priceless.

Get the computer license to drive. I aced the part I took.

Some email really just is not delivered. Weird. Some of those emails that just go off into the ether have to be mine. I swear that. I think only about half the emails I send are actually delivered and read.

Some cool new laptops from Dell. I like Dell machines. The ones I have bought work great. The one I got from my IT team from work is a piece of junk. It is starting to freeze up sometimes on startup.

Click here for a freaky site. It takes a minute to load. Also, turn up your speakers.

No comments: