Thursday, June 12, 2008

8 days and counting

In 8 days What the HECK...Over will be blogging live from Catalyst Conference in San Diego, California. I go to San Diego next Friday AM and will be on site for setup and preparing for the conference. I will be there on Monday and Tuesday for workshops and the opening reception on Tuesday night. The general sessions start Wednesday AM and continue through Friday afternoon. Each night select vendors host hospitality suites with food, fun, and product demos. I will get home in the afternoon of the 28th (a Saturday). I hope to post on many of the great presentations that will happen during the three general session days.

I will miss the wife and kids while I am gone and it is a ton of work, but it is a good time. I like to go to see my mostly virtual company come together at once, while at the same time seeing how much our clients really do count on us (Burton Group) and how much they admire most of our analysts.

No comments: