Monday, June 16, 2008

Inside the Infiniti

Here are some pictures of the inside of the infiniti. One is the radio and AC deck on the dash. I am still trying to figure it out. The car was a good drive today. I filled it up at Costco and it cost $57! Which is a lot, but this car has a 19-gallon tank. After today's driving I am at 23 miles per gallon. I hope to be able to up it a couple more MPGs before I have to fill up again.

Below are pics taken while I was driving. You can see the kids - they do not want to be on the blog, but I took the pictures anyways.

So far, I have driven to Saratoga Springs twice and to work once. It is a good car and I still love it! Thanks again family for the great car and the great father's day present!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey,
The kids are just protecting themselves from the fame this blog will bring them, they just don't want kids at school to recognize them and treat them different because they are celebrities. :)