Friday, June 27, 2008

The Embarcadero

I am posting this as I walk down the embarcadero in San Diego. This is a really great place to live. The weather is great. I just finished talking to Diana and I miss the family. It is time to get home. Diana told me the cat got out today. 4 hours later she came back and everyone was happy. That was a close call. It is the second time the cat has gotten out. Both times she has come back on her own. I guess that means she is ours. This reminds me of the last Catalyst North America I was at. I fly home and after a long week I finally climb into the car. The cat was in the car with the family. I was like what is going on? Diana tried to play it cool, but it soon came out that the carbon monoxide alarm had been beeping. That could be trouble, so I asked what kind of beep. Diana says one short beep every couple minutes. That is when I had to break it to her that the short beeps mean that the battery is dying. I am sure the cat enjoyed the ride to the airport.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I waited and waited for this to appear and just when I thought some embarrasing moments might be spared-BAM, there it is. At least you know that while your away if ever there be need, we would be able to evacuate the house with essentials (food,water,change of clothes, and of course the kitty!)
Once again, I am happy to provide your readers with a chuckle at my expense. :)