Thursday, June 19, 2008

Flat tire

I got a flat tire in the Infiniti today, while on the way home. I made a quick change of the tire on the side of the freeway. Pretty scary with cars a trucks zooming by so fast my car is shaking. I am not very happy with the flat tire, but I still love my car. The only bad part is that I have to wait until I get back from San Diego to get the tire fixed and get the car back in tip-top shape.

The flat tire happened on I-215 right where there was a bunch of construction yesterday because there was a huge car crash and it ripped up the road. Then all the cars that went over the road caused a bunch more damage. The tire looks like it was slashed on the side. I do not know what I hit or ran over. The Infiniti did do a good job of being safe and driving great even though it had a flat.

No comments: