Monday, June 30, 2008

Out of Office

I am out of the office for today and tomorrow. What is so interesting is that I have not set my out of office. I did not set it for Catalyst last week either. I do not know if I didn't because of my Blackberry or just because I did not want to do it. Life sure is different when you can have the always on connection of the Blackberry.

Today while I was at the Webelos Wilderness camp I could not get a signal. I was really away. It was not that weird because I had 5 boys to look after and we stayed pretty busy, but when I sat down to watch the boys swim I thought I could get a signal - but I didn't. I truly had nothing to do. I am bringing a book for tomorrow.

I did receive 20 emails today while I was "away." I only responded to the important ones (sorry if one of yours wasn't responded to, but this was to be a day off).

No comments: