Saturday, June 7, 2008

Link me up

Hillary has officially withdrawn from the presidential race and is going to put her full weight behind Obama. I do not know if he can win, but it is worth the try.

I know that prices are going up, but paying over $6,000 for a watermelon is crazy! And, who knew there was such thing as a black watermelon?

Not only is Apple trying to beat the Blackberry. But the Nintendo DS as well. There are two DS's in my family and we love them. They are very cool. Apple does have the touch-screen and the motion down, so maybe. I just do not think Apple's price will be where it needs to be to really win market share.

Check out the numbers on how often and what consoles are being used for video games. I do not think it is right. Everyone I know is getting a Wii. One other thing to note is where are all these other adults getting time to play 20+ days a month? I play our Wii maybe once a month.

I knew that stupid horse would not win today. I should have called my shot! I did tell the eye doctor today though. If you want to verify this let me know, I will get you the number to the doctor.

Me and Chloe made our flight reservations home from Sacramento this summer. We will come home on the 19th (Saturday) of July. The flight was only $69, and going only one way means it will cost us only $159. Pretty good. Glad to get these before ticket prices really go up.

No comments: