Saturday, October 4, 2008

Not That I Can Sway Your Decision

I was having a discussion with my Dad and brother tonight. The conversation went to politics and the presidential election. When I said that McCain was a warmonger and does not want to end the Iraq war, plus he wants to start more wars they did not believe me. Below is a video talking with McCain and his ideas for the future of the war. This man is insane.

Palin is even worse. The VP debate was unwatchable when she was talking. First, she would not answer a question, she just spouted off some soundbyte that someone told her. I do not know how you can support a VP when people say she did good just because she did not make a fool of herself on TV.
By the way, when I first saw the Tina Fey SNL skit about the Katie Couris interview I thought they made it all up. Then I watched the interview. I could not believe it! This woman does not know what she is talking about on half of these issues.

No comments: