Monday, October 13, 2008

Fantasy Football Wrapup

Victory!

I am the highest scoring team of the week in my fantasy football league. I scored over 300 points! That is huge. The average score is probably around 230, my average is more like 260. It was a good week. Maurice Jones-Drew, Andre Johnson, and Braylon Edwards all went off! This is the team I envisioned when I drafted them.

One sad note, Tony Romo, my number 1 QB, is out with a broken pinkie for four weeks. Hopefully I can cope. I have Aaron Rodgers and Donovan McNabb as my other 2 quarterbacks, so I think I will be OK.

Next week is a Europe week and I usually do not do too well on these weeks, I have won a couple and lost a couple. The hard week is really the weekend I come back. I am tired and don't have a lot of time to research, so I miss a couple guys that I should have picked up or I do not update my lineup.

No comments: