Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Fantasy Football Wrap Up

It was a bad week for fantasy football. I was not very happy. Let me tell you the story. After Sunday, all of my guys had played. I was up by 92 points. It was a good, no...great lead. I could not imagine losing. I was a little boastful. My opponent had 5 guys that were playing on Monday Night Football. 3 were on defense. The other 2 were the Saints number 3 receiver and Reggie Bush. I am sure you have seen the highlights. They were pretty impressive. He ran the ball, he caught the ball, he returned kicks - and ran two back for touchdowns. When you think of the ways you might lose a 92 point lead they usually do not include the other guy running back 2 punts for TDs (it has only happened 7 times in the history of the NFL). I ended up losing by 3 points.
I suck.
Next week I play one of the not good teams. I am predicted to win handily. I hate it when the computer picks me. Too much pressure.

No comments: