Sunday, October 19, 2008

Hello? part 4

I want my freedom inches.

This is not North America, why are you worried so much?

Whooooooooo! Video highlights!

I got a little too brave yesterday.

That's why nobody likes me.

I got my first one for free, that's why I love it.

I don't need to hear that.

There's some kiwis that have seen Footloose and I haven't!

Are you one of those people?

Oooohhhh! I got a boog.

The part I can see of Chet is very handsome.

I was right, you don't even have to question it.

More concrete than Aaron.

You guys are fighting like a bunch of girls.

Matt, there are plenty of little girl things that you do.

A Czech-place here? I don' think so.

You just gotta man-up and go out.

Rub my belly...beeeeyotches.

She wouldn't smile if she were off duty.

I loved him in Blade.

I don't want to be the liberal elite media.

That's the sound of European approval.

Who doesn't like the Ewoks?

Meatballs!

I have the poster, but not for the movie.

I'm so street you don't even know.

No comments: