Friday, October 17, 2008

Hello? part 2

I will be adding more quotes as the day progresses. Here we go with day 2:

It's what happened.

Don’t tell me to shut up.

I don’t believe in accidents Gertrude.

You're a gadget whore, you have to make a lot of money.

I did it so people would feel sorry for me.

My politics don’t mix with my religion.

I got a new zit coming. It sucks!

I might have even grabbed you, I don't remember.

If we travel in a pack no one will mess with us.

I was going to get you a 70's comb, but it was too good for you.

I like to call it the inverted Nixon.

Just kidding, I don't call it that.

What do you do to a quail to get rabies.

I love gizmodo.

It's geeky, I like it.

It works in so many ways.

I've been waiting to get her alone.

It's either powdered sugar...or cocaine.

That's the Hell's Kitchen guy.

Which clone was ours?

He found my unicorns.

No comments: