Wednesday, October 15, 2008

At the Airport

Here is the first of many Catalyst EU posts. I am at the airport waiting. No adventures, yet. The guy across the walkway missed his flight and is dropping f-bombs like crazy. He is going to Australia and does not understand why he has delayed his trip a day by missing this flight. He is berating the counter person pretty good. It has been a good morning so far. Finished the packing, got kids off to school, filled up the car with gas, had breakfast with the wife. Got to the airport at about 9:30, checked in with no problems at the kiosk and checked my bag (48 pounds), sweet. Went up the escalator to security and there was basically no line. I did not even have time to untie my shoes. I found my gate and hooray! Now I just have to wait to get on the plane. 30 minutes to go. I posted once about who are the people that get gates up front and do not have to walk all the way to the end of the concourse, well, today, I am one of those people. I am at gate D2, the first operating gate (D1 is closed).
And the adventures begin.

No comments: