Thursday, October 16, 2008

Hello? part 1

Things heard and taken completely out of context while in Prague for Catalyst Conference Europe 2008. By the way, the next time you see Ivan, ask him about his plane story. I don't know if it will ever get blogged about by him.

Blow on it.

A harpsichord makes me want to kill myself.

Love handles are a seeing eye dog for your butt.

They don't really cater to the young crowd in the catholic church.

The Trinity of Love includes a punching Nun.

You could be right by doing that one-third of the time.

It is amazingly clear.

I didn't plan my vacation appropriately.

Sweet.

Are we human or are we dancer?

Too long, help (you must say this loud, to help the person understand you).

It's not a dictatorship.

They do a laser show.

As always, talk to me if you want carification on any of these.

No comments: